Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hiatus

Wow..how long has it been?? Two and a half years! Lol! I always thought bloggers had to be very disciplined or at least have a passion for blogging... and always knew I would struggle at it! Well, my point was proven. lol.
I came across this today accidentally when I wanted to follow someone else's blog and up popped my old blog page - more than 2 years old and totally untouched! lol! Welcome to the world, tech-virgin! I never did have and still do not have great aspirations for this blog. It is merely to serve as an outlet for me when I want to get my thoughts down. 
Well, so many things have happened. I'm currently working as a lecturer at a local private college. At first it was really difficult- I was under a lot of stress and actually suffered a miscarriage in June 2009. Now it is much better because of the flexibility it gives me and the time I am able to spend with my kids. Yes! I have given birth to another gorgeous girl - that was in March this year. She is now 5 months old. Her sister is now 3+ yrs old (How time flies!) My babies are still the center of my life. And with a new one, I have a renewed vigor at doing my utmost to practice responsible and gentle parenting. I will be uploading my second birth story soon! All you birth junkies... watch this space! 
I have also turned into abit of a birth junkie, hence the new name for the blog. Am training to be a Childbirth Educator with Childbirth International and really enjoying it... Well, actually am enjoying more of the practical aspects of CBE training - in Malaysia its still in its infancy - more of spreading awareness of gentle birthing to mums in KL. Have loads of stories to share... let's hope it wont be another 2 and half yrs before my next post!

No comments: