Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ramadhan 2010

Ramadhan is almost over *sniff*. There goes another one where I wish I could've done more! I miss going for tarawih at the masjid. With a 5 month-old, its near impossible. Babe sleeps at 7-ish and Sarah sleeps at 8.30. So very early sleepers (by Malaysian standards) and therefore we hardly go out at night. I'm in bed by 10pm. Far cry from student/ single days huh. :)
This Ramadhan was peaceful and beautiful as it always is inshallah - made all the more special with a new addition to our brood. (*sigh* babies are beautiful!) I still was not able to fully fast everyday- since I'm fully breastfeeding little Iman. I thought it would be easier this time compared to Sarah (Sarah was 2 1/2 months when Ramadhan came), but I feel dehydrated and notice my milk supply reduce somewhat (especially when I have to express at work). So I have done what I could - fast every two/ three days. Allah give me strength  to pay back these fasts as soon as possible!

No comments: